Summer Teen and Mini Tennis and Multi-Activity Camps Series 2021
Head of our Junior Team Programme, Jamie Pilkington, is delighted to announce the official launch of Rathgar Tennis Club’s Summer Teen and Mini Tennis and Multi-Activity Camps Series 2021.
Catering for children from 5-17 years old, the first of nine, 5-day camps kicks off on Monday, June 21st running to late August.
The Summer Teen and Mini Tennis and Multi-Activity Camps Series 2021:
- will run from 10am to 1pm each day,
- will be delivered in line with the latest Covid 19 public health guidelines
- will be grouped by age and standard
- will concentrate on technique, tactical awareness and physical development for tennis
- will all be delivered in a fun filled environment and prizes will be given on a constant basis.
- Camp 1 Mon 21st June – Friday 25th June
- Camp 2 Mon 28th June – Friday 2nd July
- Camp 3 Mon 5th July – Friday 9th July
- Camp 4 Mon 12th July– Friday 16th July
- Camp 5 Mon 19th July– Friday 23rd July
- Camp 6 Mon 26th July – Friday 30th July
- Camp 7 Mon 3rd August – Friday 6th August(4 day camp only)
- Camp 8 Mon 9th August – Friday 13th August
- Camp 9 Mon 16th August – Friday 20th August
Week camps are €115 for members; €130 for non-members, with the 4 day camps in early August costing are €105 for members and €120 for non-members.
All payments (cash or cheque only) can be made directly with Jamie and must be paid in advance to secure a place as places will be limited.
For more information on the camps and / or to receive an application form, please contact Jamie on [email protected].
To review the all essential guidelines on Covid 19 for attending Tennis Camp, please click here.
To apply, please download the application form now.