Rathgar Tennis Club End of Season Event 2021
October 19th, 2021 – We are delighted to announce that Rathgar Tennis Club will be hosting a special End of Season event for all members running from Monday, November 1st to Thursday, November 27th, all culminating in a special Finals Night / Christmas Party combo!
Registeration for this action-pack month of competitive tennis is now open (closing on Thursday, October 21st) directly through our Director of Tennis, Kieran Galvin (details below).
Order of Play:
- Section A | Class 2/3 Ladies and Class 3/4 Men
- Thursday 4th, 11th and 18th (at 7pm and 8.30pm)
- Section B | Class 4/5 Ladies and Class 5/6 Men
- Wednesday 3rd, 10th and 17th (at 7pm and 8.30pm)
- FULLY SUBSCRIBED – Section C | Class 6/7 Ladies and Class 7 Men
- Tuesday 2nd, 9th and 16th (at 7pm and 8.30pm)
- FULLY SUBSRIBED – Section A | Non-league level
- Monday 1st, 8th and 15th (at 7pm and 8.30pm)
- Each team consists of 4 players – x2 men and x2 women
- Each evening, you play one doubles and one mixed doubles matches
- All teams must be balanced
- The tennis committee has the final say on levels, subs, final numbers and more..
- If you wish to be included as a sub, or would like to join a team, please let us know
- If your team needs to use a sub, you will be deducted 2 points (ouch!)
- Cost of entry is €20 p/player.
Any queries, please contact Rathgar Tennis Club’s Director of Tennis, Kieran Galvin on 086 2100440